It's Summer

Sorry I have been so quite on the bloggy.  Our new student (our 4th child) for homeschooling has arrived.  I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle with preschool again and finishing our final year of high school.

I am hoping to be a little more organized with my homeschool posts so those that are looking for some preschool help can find it better.  Please don't let the fact that I'm using A Beka stopping from dropping by, for I will be blogging about the things I did with my older 2 girls and I will still be using those same items with the new students.  I will be offering some FREE preschool downloads, sharing some preschool snack recipes, and MORE!!  So make sure you follow.

We have ordered our new school books and I can't wait to share them with you when they come in.  I hope that everyone will have a great summer vacation~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails